THANK YOU for joining us at the 2017 #BCTECH Summit!
Over the course of two days in March, we welcomed 5,500 attendees to the 2nd annual #BCTECH Summit to showcase the breadth of BC’s tech sector and to explore technology’s impact in transforming the way we work, live and play. Here are some 2017 highlights:
- More than 1,000 organizations represented at the event.
- 262 BC companies, organizations and post-secondary institutions showcased their innovation and research.
- More than 1,500 youth and post-secondary students, along with chaperones and teachers, explored career opportunities in tech at Youth Innovation Day.
- 38 of BC’s brightest tech stars pitched to more than 180 national and international investors.
- 250 B2B meetings scheduled to connect 109 BC tech firms and 39 tech buyers/scouts from private and public sectors.
There was so much to see and do at the #BCTECH Summit! Take a peek at some of our photos from the event, or view the videos from our webcast sessions (more photos and videos to be added soon). And if you missed our closing plenary, here’s a short video of all the action at the 2017 #BCTECH Summit.