Operating successfully in the Creston Valley since 2003
• Tajima 2 Head Embroidery Machine – Specs:
o Machine Speed: 1000 SPM
o Needles: 15
o Cap: 3” x 14.2”/ 75mm x 360 mm
o Flat: 17.75” x 19.5”/450mm x 500mm
o Minimum Door Clearance: 32” W
o Machine Dimensions: 90” L x 54” W x 69.6” H
o Weight: 810 lbs.
o Memory: 2,000,000 Stitches
• HoopMaster Commercial Embroidery Hooping System which includes the HoopMaster Station, T-Square, Pocket Guide and a 15 cm Arm.
• Embroidery Hoops – 4 each of 12 cm, 15 cm, 18 cm Round + 30 cm Square + 510MM x 450MM Large
• Pulse Composer Software for Lettering and Outline Creation with over 160+ Pulse fonts with detailed individual letter editing to assist you in setting up your customer’s files
• Great Notions Design Collection – over 20,000 stock designs paid for and ready! Laminated Catalog with stand for easy customer viewing
• Embroidery Sign that details how embroidery orders are priced so customers can understand
• 200 cones of Thread, embroidery backing and miscellaneous supplies
• 500+ Customer digitized files for the Creston Valley – Many repeat customers – This is the ONLY commercial embroidery business in the area!
• Catalogs & Supplier Websites
• 6 Month Training and Support & Free Rent (includes 16’x20′ room that can be locked, shared storefront location, free wifi and electricity,and free customer service support so you don’t have to be on site all the time) in existing location. After 6 months, continue with a rental agreement or find a perfect location for your new business!
Virtually no Account Receivables – all customers pay 50% deposit, 50% upon delivery.
Current owners are ready to free up time in their lives!