Commercial Site at the Slocan Junction
If you’re looking for a Unique Business Opportunity with Unlimited Potential and the opportunity to Create Your Own Lifestyle, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty….. Your Search May be Over!
Over the years, Rose has transformed this 6000Sq’ multi-purpose building into one of the largest privately owned Antiques and Collectibles shops in British Columbia. Her energy and entrepreneurial Expertise have established a solid business with a Growing international clientele.
An outstanding opportunity is waiting for someone who has the, ambition, energy and commitment to take this venture to the next level, and Rose would be pleased to share her skills and knowledge.
Although this property currently operates as an Antiques & Collectibles business it’s Size, Prime Location, and Excellent Highway Exposure, make it suitable for a wide variety of uses including, but not limited to:
– Residential Development.
– Home Based Business.
– Bed and Breakfast Operation.
– Seniors’ or Special Needs Facility.
– Neighbourhood Pub.
– Manufacturing Facilities or Wholesale Establishments.
– Warehousing, Indoor Storage or Express Freight Facilities.
– Tool and Equipment Rental & Service centre.
– Nursery, Market Gardening or a variety of Horticultural uses.
– Automotive, Machine, Welding or Woodworking shops.
– Office Space or Art Gallery.
This building is currently stocked with a very large inventory of Antiques and Collectibles. The Inventory is Not included in the asking price, but may be available by negotiation with the owner.
Additional features of this property include:
-The main structure was built in 1981 and a 1600 sq’ addition was added in 1998.
– Its Size and proximity to a major intersection at the entrance to the Slocan Valley.
– Central Location with easy access to Nelson, Castlegar and Trail.
– Excellent non-chlorinated community well.
– 1 Block to Elementary and High Schools.
– The property is securely fenced along the back and both sides, with level highway access at the front.
– 2 raised gardens and plantings of grapes, nuts and raspberries.
– 3 out buildings provide ample, secure storage.
– A 12’x70′ carport is attached to the main building and there is also a covered single vehicle garage.
The Slocan Valley is an area of Outstanding Natural beauty and offers access to a wide variety of year round Recreational Activities. You’ll find Golf, Fishing, Swimming, Hunting, Hiking and Snowmobiling close at hand.
This Scenic Valley is located between Castlegar and Nelson, each of which offers a full range of amenities and services.
stlegar airport is a 15 minute drive and offers daily flights to Vancouver and Calgary.
The same length of time will take you to Downtown Nelson and you can be at the Whitewater Ski resort in less than half an hour.
A 45 minute drive will take you to Red Mountain in Rossland, another World Class International Ski Destination.
The Scenic Slocan Valley is renowned for its Spectacular Mountain scenery and Pristine Lakes and Glaciers.
To fully appreciate the value and potential of this property, please give Rose a call Today to arrange your own private viewing.
Address: 1045 White Road, South Slocan, British Columbia V0G 2G0