Established Body Products Manufacturer
First time for sale, started in 1993, branded body products manufacturer in Crescent Valley. Take over a growing turn-key operation in a beautiful setting. Great opportunity for a family business or partnership.
• Revenue trend shows consistent year over year growth with good income level. • Reliable staff in place. • Business has revenue from Canadian wholesale distribution, local sales and online sales.
• Substantial distribution network in place with key retailers across Canada via 3 health food distributors, plus sales to Winners, Marshalls, Whole Foods, Save-On and limited distribution in China. • Sizable facility and property with manufacturing center available for sale or lease.
• Staff are able to manage day-to-day operations with low owner involvement in production, freeing new owner to focus on marketing and distribution to grow the company.
• Greater growth is anticipated through initiatives already in place including: new products recently developed (innovative, plastic-free products not yet fully marketed), online sales trending upward, increasing sales to China, and expansion in stores with national reach.
• Owner willing to assist in transition and to work as commissioned sales reps in the Okanagan to increase sales in the region. • Excellent relationships with suppliers and distributors.
• Strong brand recognition. Wholesale and retail website with global reach. • Turnkey operation with all manufacturing processes and operations documented.
• Located on highway corridor and only 25 minutes from Nelson and Castlegar. • Financial information available and up to date.
Asset price does not include inventory. Share sale which includes sale of facility is also available for a better deal.
Please let us know a bit more about yourself via the contact seller link in the above blue box. If we think you are a serious buyer, we will also be sending you another screening form asking you about your financial ability to purchase a business, your skill set and your goals for purchase.
As we are quite busy with managing the business, only serious enquiries will be answered.
Sales during the pandemic increased, people always need soap. This is a great business which we have owned for 28years, raised our family and lived solely on the business. We had a great lifestyle and we have priced the business so that the new buyer will be successful.
Please do not visit the facilities as it is not open to the public.