Kootz Collective E-commerce Business
Own a popular turnkey e-commerce business and work from anywhere!
Looking to own a business with no start-up fees or stress? Want to be part of a brand that celebrates outdoor life and its Kootenay roots? Looking for a side-hustle or full-time gig with an established following of loyal brand supporters? Kootz Collective is an established and well-known outdoor and Kootenay-inspired lifestyle brand that has shown year-over-year growth since its inception.
Kootz Collective launched its online store in 2017 and has since become the go-to brand for Kootenay folks near and far. The company is known for its unique take on small-run apparel designs with popular sub-brands such as East West Kootenay, Camp Kootenay, and Kootenay Babe. Our focus since the beginning has been to showcase our pride in our Kootenay roots and give back to our hometown region through collaborations, community donations, and features of other local makers and small businesses.
Our commitment to quality products, customer service, and a vibrant and positive social media platform has allowed us to form great relationships, effective partnerships, and a very high return customer rate.
This is a complete ‘business in a box’! An easy-to-use and well-designed e-commerce website is already running with a blog and multiple domain names set up for expansion. An established social media following and newsletter subscribers list exists, as well as an extensive library of pre-made newsletter and marketing templates at your disposal. Included in the sale are ALL custom Kootz Collective designs created by the original owners. Both owners are successful full-time graphic designers and all artwork was lovingly created by them specifically for the brand. No clip art and no two designs are alike – all with an outdoor and Kootenay flair. There is a ton of potential to grow this business!
Training can be provided to set the new owners up with Shopify store basics as well as introductions to various suppliers, wholesalers, and partners.
– 4 domain names and a registered trademark
– Complete turn-key e-commerce site that includes blog
– Over 20 ready-to-go professionally designed files for apparel and goods printing
– Professionally designed logo and branding
– Social media accounts (Over 10k followers with a very active community)
– Extensive Mailchimp marketing and newsletter templates and a mailing list
– Business Email address
– Various available marketing and packaging materials (business cards, custom illustrated tissue paper, mailing envelopes, etc)
– Market/event 6’ vinyl banner and rustic wooden clothing rack
– Shopify POS reader for markets and events
– Wholesale and vendor contacts
– Returning the brand to a local Kootenay resident will allow for more face-to-face customers interactions – markets have been a highly successful endeavor for us and has shown to greatly increase monthly profit
– The opportunity to create new designs and expand on current apparel and goods as well create items that are beyond the Kootenay-niche
– Opportunity to expand the wholesale market, open a brick and mortar shop or add the clothing line to your existing business
– Expand the kids line, Kootz Kidz – domain already set up!
– Opportunity to expand on collaborations, sponsorships, and partnerships within the Kootenays and beyond as well as tourism partnerships
– Currently, we only ship to Canada so International shipping is an option
Check out kootzcollective.com/pages/sale for additional photos, sale information, and our story.