Sunshine Valley Appliance, Grand Forks
Sunshine Valley Appliance in Grand Forks is an amazing, well-established business, (22 years +). Since it’s inception, it has enjoyed lucrative and consistent income. It recently transitioned from the conventional retail setting to an internet-based platform which has further increased profitability, efficiency and market reach. Minimum requirements for this wonderful opportunity include the ability to secure inventory financing through acceptable credit and a location in which to house inventory, process payments and orchestrate customer pick-up. The business includes our name and business model, website, contact numbers, supplier agreements, support training and set-up to ensure continued success. A period of transition could also be negotiated in order for the buyer to relocate the physical operation.
Our business operations include but are not limited to the following:
– We sell the Whirlpool brand appliances which consist of Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid and Amana. We are a loyalty dealer and as such enjoy extensive rebates and programs not offered to other multi brand retailers. We have been the only wholly exclusive Whirlpool outlet in our area for over 20 years. However, other brands are available for future expansion of the business.
– We maintain an inventory that varies between 80-100 appliances. This inventory level is not essential for operation. It can be reduced and finetuned contingent on credit facility. Our goal is to move product quickly and efficiently while providing a simplified and enjoyable buying experience for the customer.
– We provide extended warranties for our products and offer delivery for a fee in an area that stretches from Rock Creek to Christina Lake. We do sell to areas beyond these boundaries but the customers must pick up.
– We carry a full line of hearth products which include Pacific Energy, Jotul, Enviro, Blaze King, Osburn, PSG, Valcourt and many more. Hearth product encompasses wood, gas and pellet heating appliances. We also provide chimney and venting systems. Most of our hearth suppliers grant us exclusivity in our area. We have been the go-to for hearth product in the Boundary for over two decades.
– We sell to contractors and provide estimates and quotes, offering them discounts on product. Our relationship is symbiotic. They recommend us to their customers for hearth product and we offer in return generous discounts and technical support.
– We promote interaction through social media, messaging, our website and our phone line. Our success comes from our solid reputation and the goodwill established within the community. We are highly responsive to all communication and have flexibility with our hours. Our store front is the internet. Price $100,000 + inventory.
Technology and the way we do business is changing. We embrace this and accept that in order to be successful, you must change with the world.