Wine Kitz Nelson.
This is what we do:
In our professionally equipped boutique winery, we produce custom batches of award winning, quality wines. Wine Kitz also sells wine and beer making supplies.
This vibrant turnkey business opportunity, situated in Nelson, lies in the heart of one of the most desirable places in British Columbia. An inclusive community offering all outdoors and life style desires.
To run the business successfully you do not have to bring prior wine making experience. A full training program and coaching is part of the deal.
Wine Kitz Nelson was established in 1997 and has since built a solid name and market position. Throughout the years we successfully worked on our mission to remain the most respected wine crafter and supplier of choice in Nelson and greater area. Much has changed over the years in both processing and quality of our products. The bar is constantly being raised through further process improvements driven by our main supplier since 1957, Global Vintners Peller Estates, who has become an established player in the international market of wines.
Wine Kitz Nelson pays no franchise fees. Since 2014 we opted out and became an independent business with the exclusive rights for the Kootenays to trade the superior Wine Kitz brand.
• Prime corner location, best in town!
• Wine making is an exciting fun business and we have an extremely loyal clientele.
• This is definitely not a dentistry practice, people love to come and see you.
• Customers are always happy because you have helped them realize savings while providing them with quality wines, how so? You will ask…..because there is no tax on U-brew wines.
• “You are in charge, you make your own choices and you set your own agenda”. Our winter opening schedule has allowed us to go skiing every morning. Whitewater ski hill is 25 minutes away.
• There are various options to develop additional business.
• The business is a Ltd. Incorporation. Selling price does not include inventory.
• Owner financing is offered at 2/3 down payment.