Get ready for some serious altitude in BC’s mountain playground
The Kootenay Rockies region is located in the southeast corner of BC. Sprinkled with snow-capped mountains, the area includes the Canadian Rockies, an array of mineral hot springs and an abundance of glacially fed creeks, rivers and lakes. Sharing a border with Alberta to the east and the USA to the south, the Kootenay Rockies is BC’s mountain playground.
Work in BC’s mountain playground where you can:
- Welcome guests to a relaxing mineral hot springs resort
- Develop lasting friendships working at one of the many ski villages along the powder highway
- Lead extreme mountain biking tours or tranquil hiking excursions
- Have fun planning local festivals and events
- Serve up locally brewed coffee at a coffee shop in one of the region’s quaint, artistic towns
The Kootenay Rockies region has been recognized as a world class skiing destination, with spectacular mountain ranges, including the Canadian Rockies, breathtaking peaks, and lively après-ski activities. A hub for arts and culture, the region hosts different small festivals and galleries. Village life reflects the clean, natural, uncrowded experiences that are increasingly hard to find.